[yocto] Header-Files of DEPEND recipe not found

Mon Aug 10 23:59:34 PDT 2015

Maybe this is of interest, here is my solution:

In CMakeLists.txt

SET(BITBAKE_SYSROOT "" CACHE STRING "Description")
SET(SOCI_INCLUDEDIR ${BITBAKE_SYSROOT}/usr/include/soci)

So if BITBAKE_SYSROOT is not passed the compiler takes /usr/include/soci as
usual. My *.bb contains:

EXTRA_OECMAKE = "-DBITBAKE_SYSROOT:STRING=${STAGING_DIR_HOST}"

So when using bitbake the appropriate prefix will be added.