[yocto] [meta-raspberrypi] userland

Herve Jourdain herve.jourdain at neuf.fr
Thu Aug 6 22:57:40 PDT 2015

Hi,

Currently, userland_git.bb PROVIDES virtual/egl and virtual/libgles2.

But "userland" seems to provide many additional components: mmal, vcos,
openmaxil, vchiq_arm, bcm_host, WFC, OpenVG

Wouldn't it make sense to add additional PROVIDES to handle those as well?

I'm thinking about openmaxil, for instance.

Right now for instance, I get it by adding a DEPEND userland to a .bbappend,
but I'm considering adding maybe a virtual/openmaxil to userland_git.bb.

Does it make sense? Any suggestion about that?

Best regards,

Herve