[yocto] How to flash core-image-sato to a Nvidia Jetson TK1?

Dalton Fury daltonfury42 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 11:13:10 PDT 2015

I see, but why boot from SD card, which is slower when there is eMMC?

Anyways, I flashed it successfully. But now I have no clue as to how to
enable CUDA.

I want to do some image processing with OpenCV/CUDA. What I tried is to
compile opencv with USE_CUDA=ON flage set in cmake. Then I tested to see if
I an use the gpu with opencv. But can't, and get 0 when I
call  gpu::getCudaEnabledDeviceCount(). This clearly indiacates that cuda
is not installed. So how do I install CUDA?