[yocto] Perl usage in recipe

mar.krzeminski mar.krzeminski at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 11:38:22 PDT 2015

W dniu 05.08.2015 o 20:08, Khem Raj pisze:
> On Wed, Aug 5, 2015 at 10:23 AM, mar.krzeminski
> <mar.krzeminski at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> In my recipe I want to call perl script that will create image.
>> How should I do that to be absolutely sure that perl will be used from yocto
>> not from my system?
>> Maybe is there any example somewhere that I can check how this should be
>> done?
> inherit perlnative
Ok, thanks. And one more question.
How about scrip call after this inherit?
Can I use simple perl MY_SCRIPT or should I consider to use something
like this (from perf recipe)

inherit perlnative
# Env var which tells perl if it should use host (no) or target (yes) settings
export PERLCONFIGTARGET = "${@is_target(d)}"
export PERL_INC = "${STAGING_LIBDIR}${PERL_OWN_DIR}/perl/${@get_perl_version(d)}/CORE"
export PERL_LIB = "${STAGING_LIBDIR}${PERL_OWN_DIR}/perl/${@get_perl_version(d)}"
export PERL_ARCHLIB = "${STAGING_LIBDIR}${PERL_OWN_DIR}/perl/${@get_perl_version(d)}"