[yocto] ADD GDB in FSL toolchain

Luo Zhenhua zhenhua.luo at freescale.com
Wed Aug 5 02:17:32 PDT 2015

Hi Sarayu,

Do you want the gdb utility which can be executed on host machine or gdb stuffs of target machine? If the former, the utility is already included(<toolchain-install-dir>/sysroots/x86_64-fslsdk-linux/usr/bin/arm-fsl-linux-gnueabi/arm-fsl-linux-gnueabi-gdb), if the latter, you can follow Khem's suggestion.

Best Regards,

Zhenhua