[yocto] ADD GDB in FSL toolchain

Sarayu Krishna Sivanandam sarayu at zaikenn.com
Tue Aug 4 05:42:10 PDT 2015

hi Gary ,

Thanks for the quick response. I still see the below error .

NOTE: Resolving any missing task queue dependencies
ERROR: Nothing RPROVIDES 'gdb-cross-arm'
NOTE: Runtime target 'gdb-cross-arm' is unbuildable, removing...
Missing or unbuildable dependency chain was: ['gdb-cross-arm']
ERROR: Required build target 'fsl-toolchain' has no buildable providers.
Missing or unbuildable dependency chain was: ['fsl-toolchain',
'gdb-cross-arm']
-----

Below is how the change ,
TOOLCHAIN_TARGET_TASK += " \