[yocto] [dizzy] shutdown custom image will not power off the processor

kris duff t_dufff at yahoo.ca
Thu Apr 30 10:46:49 PDT 2015

Hello,
I don't know yet if this issue is bsp related or not, but I am trying to understand what is going on here.
If anybody have any clue to help me solve my problem, I would appreciate.
Using a custom image recipe, when I shutdown ( using the command ) my device will not power off.  I see the message halt on the console but nothing is happening ...
In daisy, the system were turning off correctly (with the same hardware)

I don't know where to start to look at to solve this issue. I would like to hear your suggestions.
Thank you
Kris