[yocto] [meta-raspberrypi] virtual/libgles1

Andrei Gherzan andrei at gherzan.ro
Thu Apr 30 04:11:32 PDT 2015

Hello Gary,

I see that rpi doesn't provide gles1 in none of the graphics providers. So
the only solution that I see for now is to have a new recipe (similar to
mesa-gl) which will provide only gles1. Or, we can bbappend mesa to be used
and provide only gles1 (this could be pretty hacky).

Cheers!

On Mon, Apr 13, 2015 at 2:12 PM, Gary Thomas <gary at mlbassoc.com> wrote:

> How can I get virtual/libgles1 on the RaspberryPi?  libgles2
> is provided by "userland" but that package does not provide
> libgles1.  If I add a dependency on libgles1 (e.g. libva),
> then there is a conflict which tries to install both mesa
> and mesa-gl.
>
> Looking for ideas...
>
> Thanks

*Andrei Gherzan*