[yocto] How to create a gz file with compiled files from other recipes

Francisco Torres francisco.torres at ttcontrol.com
Wed Apr 29 10:29:47 PDT 2015

Hello,

I have created some recipes which using an external mingw toolchain are able to compile some libraries for windows (e.g. clutter, mx, ....)

Now I would like to create a compressed file with all the compiled dlls (and if possible header files). How can I do that?

(I have tried to create an image but when I do that also some other packages, e.g., kernel, that I do not need/want are included).

Thanks,
Francis.
CONFIDENTIALITY: The contents of this e-mail are confidential and intended only for the above addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, or the person responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, copying or delivering it to anyone else or using it in any unauthorized manner is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you receive this e-mail by mistake, please notify the sender and the systems administrator at straymail at tttech.com immediately.