[yocto] Eclipse build of existing cmake project

Ruben Schwarz r.schwarz at sotec.eu
Wed Apr 29 07:51:21 PDT 2015

Hi everybody,

What I did:
I built an image and support for eclipse (meta-ide-support) for beagle bone
black (BBB).
I am able to create a new project in eclipse and build and run this new
project on my hardware.

I have an existing CMAKE project which should run on BBB.
I know how to write an recipe for my project and build this existing
project with bitbake.

What I want to do:
I want to build my existing cmake project with eclipse. Is there any
possibility to import existing cmake projects to eclipse and do a build
using yocto toolchain?

Best regards
Ruben

--
Ruben Schwarz | SOTEC | r.schwarz at sotec.eu | T +49 7033 5458 34 | F +49
7033 5458 95

--

www.sotec.eu | www.cloudwuerdig.com
--

Der Inhalt dieser e-Mail ist ausschließlich für den bezeichneten Adressaten
bestimmt. Wenn Sie nicht der vorgesehene Adressat dieser e-Mail oder dessen

The content of this e-mail is meant exclusively for the person to whom it
is addressed. If you are not the person to whom this e-mail is addressed or
his/her representative, please be informed, that any form of knowledge,
publication, duplication or distribution of the content of this e-mail is
inadmissible. We ask you, therefore, in such a case to please contact the
sender of this e-mail.