[yocto] Strange error trying to use externalsrc

Matt Schuckmann Matt.Schuckmann at planar.com
Fri Apr 24 12:59:57 PDT 2015

http://www.yoctoproject.org/docs/1.4/dev-manual/dev-
> manual.html#buildi
> > ng-so
> > ftware-from-an-external-source
> > https://github.com/openembedded/oe-
> core/blob/dylan/meta/classes/extern
> > alsrc
> > .bbclass
>
> Ah, right, dylan - yes things were a bit different in that version.
> It's possible it didn't work very well in that version, I don't
> remember - strictly speaking we don't support dylan anymore.
>
> Cheers,
> Paul
>
> --
>
> Paul Eggleton
> Intel Open Source Technology Centre

Thanks Paul, more and more I regret my early decision to start out with TI's released 7.0 SDK using Arago which is on Dylan.
It's taken them forever to create another release.
At the time I was new to the Sitara processor, OE and Bitbake and figured I should stay with released code, now I see them error of my ways.

Thanks again,
Matt S.