[yocto] Yocto Header files?

Mike Looijmans mike.looijmans at topic.nl
Thu Apr 16 04:26:34 PDT 2015

On 16-04-15 13:00, testlaster wrote:
> Hi everyone.
>
> I would just like to know if it is possible to get the Yocto Kernel Header files?
>
> I need it to build a PCI driver but I cant seem to find a recipe or a download
> for it.

Short answer: Put "inherit module" in your recipe to build the module.

Example Makefile:

https://github.com/topic-embedded-products/kernel-module-vdmafb/blob/master/Makefile

Example bitbake (hence Yocto) recipe for an external kernel module:

https://github.com/topic-embedded-products/meta-topic/blob/master/recipes-kernel/modules/kernel-module-vdmafb.bb

Kind regards,

Mike Looijmans
System Expert

TOPIC Embedded Products
Eindhovenseweg 32-C, NL-5683 KH Best
Postbus 440, NL-5680 AK Best
Telefoon: +31 (0) 499 33 69 79
Telefax: +31 (0) 499 33 69 70
E-mail: mike.looijmans at topicproducts.com
Website: www.topicproducts.com

Please visit us at the Hannover Messe which will be held from 13.04.2015 till 17.04.2015, Hall 2, Stand C12, Holland High Tech House
http://www.hannovermesse.de/exhibitor/topic-embedded-products/L929216?source=akl