[yocto] toaster configuration variables

Timur Aydin ta at taydin.org
Thu Apr 9 06:12:19 PDT 2015

Hi,

I am using yocto version 1.6.2 Daisy branch to build a linux
distribution for the imx6 processor.

I have started the toaster prior to the build and after the build is
done, I have examined the bitbake configuration variables. It looks like
the variable values displayed by the toaster are different from the
variable values displayed when using bitbake -e myimage > a.txt

The variable I am seeing different is the DISTRO_FEATURES variable. The
value that toaster displays seems to be the default value of this
variable, whereas the bitbake -e output shows the correct actual value.

Also the IMAGE_INSTALL variable does not exist in the toaster user
interface, whereas it does exist in the bitbake -e output.

What could be the problem? Is toaster experimental at this time?

--
Timur