[yocto] Minutes: Yocto Project Technical Team Meeting - Tuesday, Apr. 7, 2015 8:00 AM US Pacific Time

Jolley, Stephen K stephen.k.jolley at intel.com
Tue Apr 7 08:10:31 PDT 2015

Attendees: Armin, Stephen, Sona, Belen, Mark, Bruce, Alex V., Paul, Saul, Michael, Joe M., Richard, Jussi, Denys, Cristian,

* Opens collection - 5 min (Stephen)

* Yocto Project status - 5 min (Stephen/team)

https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/Yocto_Project_v1.8_Status

https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/Yocto_1.8_Schedule

https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/Yocto_1.8_Features

YP 1.8 M4 rc2 is in QA and should be finished by EOD tomorrow.   It is currently progressing good.  If this is the final build then YP 1.7.2 rc1 should go into QA early next week.   YP 1.6.3 rc3 will go in after that is approved.

YP 1.9 Planning has begun.  If you have any enhancements you want in YP 1.9, insure they are logged in bugzilla.

* SWAT team rotation: Paul/Ross -> Cristian

https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/Yocto_Build_Failure_Swat_Team

* Opens - 10 min

* Team Sharing - 10 min

Michael - We are adding additional network do our download capability.

Richard - We have been experimenting with shared state over http. This has progressed to the point Richard might include a few patches that enable this capability.  YP

Thanks,

Stephen K. Jolley
Yocto Project Program Manager
INTEL, MS JF1-255, 2111 N.E. 25th Avenue, Hillsboro, OR 97124
*   Work Telephone:          (503) 712-0534
*    Cell:                                (208) 244-4460
* Email:                             stephen.k.jolley at intel.com