[yocto] YP documentation survey

Rifenbark, Scott M scott.m.rifenbark at intel.com
Tue Sep 30 11:30:42 PDT 2014

Sounds like a make problem on the mega-manual fail.  I will look at that file and make sure that I have or at least am checking for all the various other manuals in HTML form that must exist in order for mega-manual to make.  Regarding the dev-manual failure I would be interested in seeing what dependencies were causing the issue.

I am glad for the "straight A"... that is good to hear Chris.

Thanks,
Scott