[yocto] YP documentation survey

Jeff Osier-Mixon jefro at jefro.net
Tue Sep 30 10:43:29 PDT 2014

Hello - this is the first in a series of short surveys to find out how
the Yocto Project core team can continue to deliver world-class tools,
templates, and processes for creating embedded Linux operating
systems. We will try to keep the surveys short, but we strongly
encourage you to provide information and opinions on all questions.
The more information you provide, the better the Yocto Project will
be.

We appreciate all responses, either on the survey, on this thread, or
privately back to me. If you respond privately, your comments will be
kept anonymous unless otherwise specified.

We're starting with documentation.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/SJVQT5M

- Does the Yocto Project documentation serve your needs?

- What do you like best about the documentation?

- What do you notice that is missing?

Thanks
--
Jeff Osier-Mixon @Intel