[yocto] Yocto Daisy with MariaDB 5.5

Albert K alberk at gmail.com
Mon Sep 29 02:48:06 PDT 2014

Hi

That is what I just did just now.   The Qemu starts up and after
configuring the post-install MySQL did start with "starting
MySQL........... ERROR!" (hang there for 25mins before i get the login
prompt)

In the /var/log/mysqld.err file,  I do see that the mysql is not
binding to any tcp port ,  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks.