[yocto] Daisy 1.6.1 - matchbox-keyboard doesn't "pop up" automatically any more

Flavio Suligoi f.suligoi at asem.it
Wed Sep 24 08:38:29 PDT 2014

Hi all,

with the old Dylan 1.4 the matchbox-keyboard works perfectly and pops up automatically when I open a terminal window, or a web browser, or the notes application, etc.

But now, with Daisy 1.6.1 I can start the matchbox-keyboard __ONLY__ if I click manually on the keyboard icon on the matchbox-panel title-bar. It is a big problem in full screen applications (as a web browser in a "kiosk mode", for example).

Any idea to solve this issue?

Regards,

Flavio