[yocto] Integration of custom recipe with SDK

Navani Srivastava navani.srivastava at gmail.com
Wed Sep 24 05:01:06 PDT 2014

Removing integration of meta-toolchain-qte from my image helped in building
qjson as a part of SDK when running bitbake -c populate_sdk -v <myimage> or
bitbake <myimage>.

Integration of meta-toolchain-qte might need some more modifications.

Still as a requirement, I need to integrate my custom recipe with
meta-toolchain-qte to generate SDK having custom recipe as a tool. I have
created nativesdk bb file for custom recipe to integrate it via
nativesdk-packagegroup-qte-toolchain-host.bb but no luck..