[yocto] Integration of custom recipe with SDK

Navani Srivastava navani.srivastava at gmail.com
Tue Sep 23 21:56:41 PDT 2014

I corrected FILES_${PN} and added following in my image recipe-
QTNAME = "qte"
QT_DIR_NAME = "qtopia"
require recipes-qt/meta/meta-toolchain-qt.bb

but that didn't make any difference related to SDK integration. On
executing 'bitbake -v <MyImageName>', it is generating rootfs and sdk, in
which contains rootfs contains qjson libraries but sdk doesn't integrate
anything.