[yocto] Specified toolchain directory does not contain a toolchain generated with meta-ide-support.

Nemicolopterus Crypticus ncrypticus at gmail.com
Tue Sep 23 09:10:47 PDT 2014

Ok, after much strife, here's what I've gotten working.  I installed the
Plugin via "Install New Software" through Eclipse:

1. While configuring the ADT Plugin for Eclipse, instead of "Build system
derived toolchain" I select "Standalone Pre-Built Toolchain."
2. Instead of BUILD as the top directory, I use build/tmp (the location of
the environment-setup script that gets created with bitbake
meta-ide-support)
3. Open Eclipse in a shell where I've already sourced that
environment-setup script <-- not sure if that's actually necessary.

Thanks to everyone for their help.. hope this helps someone else!