[yocto] Nothing PROVIDES nativesdk-krb5

Joseph Andrew de la Peña jdelapena at lexmark.com
Mon Sep 22 05:05:25 PDT 2014

Good day Ross,

Yes, our recipe is depending on curl. The dependency chain is
(nativesdk-our_unit, nativesdk-curl, nativesdk-krb5).
The recipe needed curl for certain functions. It works perfectly for native
but when it comes to nativesdk, there is the disconnect. Why is krb5 not
seen in sdk but no error is seen for native?

- Joseph