[yocto] Update recipe file to avoid conflict with other dependant packages

harsh jain harshjain32 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 19 21:36:16 PDT 2014

Hi,

I am trying to reproduce the  warding issue again from last 3 days.
This time I am struck with some more inconsitent errors like

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/aricent/openembedded/openembedded-core/bitbake/lib/bb/command.py",
line 99, in runAsyncCommand
    commandmethod(self.cmds_async, self, options)
  File "/home/aricent/openembedded/openembedded-core/bitbake/lib/bb/command.py",
line 331, in generateTargetsTree
    command.cooker.generateTargetsTree(klass, pkg_list)
  File "/home/aricent/openembedded/openembedded-core/bitbake/lib/bb/cooker.py",
line 888, in generateTargetsTree
    tree = self.generatePkgDepTreeData(pkgs, 'build')
  File "/home/aricent/openembedded/openembedded-core/bitbake/lib/bb/cooker.py",
line 634, in generatePkgDepTreeData
    depend_tree["pn"][pn][ei] = vars(self.recipecache)[ei][fn]
KeyError: '/home/aricent/openembedded/openembedded-core/meta/recipes-extended/tcp-wrappers/tcp-wrappers_7.6.bb'

The name of recipe file is not constant some time it comes with some
other recipe file the workaround for this is,

      1) Rename the recipe file to _old(tcp-wrappers_7.6.bb_old) and
start the HOB.
      2) In Drop Down Menu select machine "genericarm8".This time it
will parse successfully.
      3) Then after build image steps fail,obviously it will because
he will not get tcp-wrapper bb file.
      4) Now if I rename the recipe again to original.repeats the step
2,3 . It moves forward.

I am suspect that some temporary file is causing the this problem. I
have used kill command to kill the HOB.

Regards
Harsh Jain