[yocto] yocto-bsp create question

Michael Kotson mkotson at octagonsystems.com
Fri Sep 12 09:07:24 PDT 2014

Hi all,

   We are trying to create a custom BSP based off of valleyisland-64
using the yocto-bsp script.  When we are presented choices for which BSP
to branch from, valleyisland isn't one of the choices.  We have tried
all of the different kernel options presented, but no luck.  I'm pretty
sure we have the layers added correctly, as we can build valleyisland-32
and valleyisland-64 inside of hob with no problems.  Any idea what we
are doing wrong?

All the best,

Michael

Michael Kotson

Chief Technology Officer

(Tel:   (303) 412-2055

*E-Mail: mkotson at octagonsystems.com <mailto:mkotson at octagonsystems.com>

NOTICE: The information contained in this email and any document
attached hereto is intended only for the named recipient(s). If you are
not the intended recipient, nor the employee or agent responsible for
delivering this message in confidence to the intended recipient(s), you
are hereby notified that you have received this transmittal in error,
and any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this
transmittal or its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this transmittal and/or attachments in error, please notify me
immediately by reply e-mail and then delete this message, including any
attachments.