[yocto] Specified toolchain directory does not contain a toolchain generated with meta-ide-support.

Nemicolopterus Crypticus ncrypticus at gmail.com
Thu Sep 11 16:41:09 PDT 2014

I'm trying to set up the development environment following these
instructions:http://www.yoctoproject.org/docs/1.6/adt-manual/adt-manual.html#adt-prepare

I'm currently trying to use a toolchain from within the Build
directory, so I'm following these instructions:

http://www.yoctoproject.org/docs/1.6/adt-manual/adt-manual.html#using-the-toolchain-from-within-the-build-tree

I sourced the build environment script, and set MACHINE correctly,
then I did bitbake meta-ide-support.

But in Eclipse, when I try to point to the toolchain, I'm seeing this
error: Specified toolchain directory does not contain a toolchain
generated with "bitbake meta-ide-support".

 I can see from this post
<https://www.mail-archive.com/yocto%40yoctoproject.org/msg11821.html>,
that this means Poky.Env.Script.Nonexist is true:

+Poky.Env.Script.Nonexist = Specified toolchain directory does not contain a
toolchain generated with meta-ide-support.

But the scripts appears to be there. Here are the contents of my
build/tmp directory:

/oe-core/build/tmp-eglibc$ ls
abi_version  cache  deploy
*environment-setup-cortexa8hf-vfp-neon-linux-gnueabi*  log  qa.log
saved_tmpdir  sstate-control  stamps  sysroots  work

Any pointers?