[yocto] EXTERNALSRC

Nicolas Dechesne nicolas.dechesne at linaro.org
Tue Sep 9 22:01:46 PDT 2014

On Wed, Sep 10, 2014 at 6:51 AM, Rifenbark, Scott M
<scott.m.rifenbark at intel.com> wrote:
> This is an error in the manual.  I have been formatting the user-supplied portions of examples now in an italisized font.  This one needs to be fixed.

hmm. i don't seem to see what's wrong in the user manual..

also, the _pn-banana is needed because the change is done in
local.conf. it is possible to set EXTERNALSRC variable in the recipe
directly (or in a .bbappend file), in which case it can simply be:
EXTERNALSRC = "<path>"
EXTERNALSRC_BUILD = "<path>"

maybe is that worth adding to the manual.