[yocto] Error with vServer

Marc marc.szymkowiak91 at googlemail.com
Wed Oct 29 06:46:56 PDT 2014

i try to build an Image with yoctos poky on my vserver (Ubuntu 14.04 LTS
minimal - Vserver 64bit)

With my own pc with the same ubuntu version i don't have any problems to
build the image, but on my vserver i get a lot of errors like this one:

ERROR: Execution of event handler 'run_buildstats' failed
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "run_buildstats(e)", line 85, in
run_buildstats(e=<bb.build.TaskSucceeded object at 0x7f5f79df6c10>)
  File "buildstats.bbclass", line 2, in get_device(e=<bb.build.TaskSucceeded
object at 0x7f5f79df6c10>)
IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory:
'/home/yocto/yocto/poky/build-hd/tmp/buildstats//.device'

What can i do?