[yocto] Qt5.3

Chiz Chikwendu chiz.chikwendu at Haemonetics.com
Tue Oct 28 09:59:26 PDT 2014

Hi Peter,

I added the layer meta/ruby..
I had a hard time building it as it kept looking for ruby-native.
My workstation runs Fedora 20, and I installed ruby to my workstation.
My workstation has ruby 2.0.0.

So I installed ruby 2.0.0 in Yocto, into a custom layer, and it built successfully.
I'm still having problems with building qt5, because it wants the opengl library.

Any tips on how I can work out some of these issues?

Regards,
Chiz

From: Peter Bergin [mailto:peter.bergin at tritech.se]
Sent: Tuesday, October 28, 2014 11:24 AM
To: Chiz Chikwendu; yocto at yoctoproject.org
Subject: Re: [yocto] Qt5.3

Hi,

On 10/28/2014 04:13 PM, Chiz Chikwendu wrote:
Has anyone built qt5.3 for an application an intel atom platform?
I have problems with unbuildable dependency with "ruby-native".
Anyone know how to get around this?

Chiz

have you added the meta-ruby layer to your conf/bblayers.conf?

See the README file in the meta-qt5 layer for which layers it depends on.

Regards,
/Peter