[yocto] Yocto Daisy - Beaglebone Black - core-image-minimal - Error: do_compile

Paul Eggleton paul.eggleton at linux.intel.com
Fri Oct 24 07:01:02 PDT 2014

On Friday 24 October 2014 17:10:19 prashanthg wrote:
> @PaulEggleton Thanks a lot. I tried 'bitbake -c clean file-native' but it
> didn't seem to solve the issue.

Ah right, I now know how to trigger this. Did you perhaps switch from the dora
to the daisy branch whilst keeping your existing TMPDIR? I would recommend you
delete just your TMPDIR (by default the "tmp" directory under your build
directory) and then try again. There was a change between dora and daisy that
meant that the system could not remove old files from the sysroot, and thus the
old magic file was getting in the way.

Cheers,
Paul

--