[yocto] create_image.tar fail

Neil.Wu at Emerson.com Neil.Wu at Emerson.com
Sun Oct 19 19:24:20 PDT 2014

Hello,
*                   I need to  creat a new recipes to add libtdb to rootfs. The source code of tdb is Makefile-Base Package. Bitbake make will run the makefile  automatically<javascript:void(0);> to finish the do_compile. But , I must to execute<javascript:void(0);> one "configure" file of source code in do_configure task before do_compile. How to execute the "configure"  in do_configure task ?
*
*                  do_configure{
*                             ............   /*how to execure the configure file*/

            How to solve the problem?  If you know , please help me.  Thank you.
Thank you&Best regards
Neil Wu