[yocto] SOLUTION: Re: Updating daisy -> Python.h not found

Martin Jansa martin.jansa at gmail.com
Sat Oct 18 03:03:00 PDT 2014

On Sat, Oct 18, 2014 at 11:32:47AM +0200, Neuer User wrote:

> THANKS A LOT!!!
>
> This is it. This patch broke the recipe. I reverted it and it runs
> through now without error.
>
> THANKS A LOT!!!
>
> What shall we do now? Is this a bug in this patch? Or does my recipe
> need some adaptation?

+ Tyler Hall

My guess is that your app is receiving the include path with sysroot
prefix now from sysconfig and then adds another sysroot prefix so it
points to non-existent directory, check the include paths (e.g. run
make -n in your configured qmake project) and if it's the
case then debug where it's added (OE_QMAKE_DEBUG_OUTPUT = "-d" should
help)

Martin 'JaMa' Jansa     jabber: Martin.Jansa at gmail.com