[yocto] Updating daisy -> Python.h not found

Neuer User auslands-kv at gmx.de
Sat Oct 18 02:19:14 PDT 2014

Am 18.10.2014 um 11:10 schrieb Martin Jansa:
> On Sat, Oct 18, 2014 at 10:51:30AM +0200, Neuer User wrote:
>> Btw. do you know that the qt5 repo is currently incompatible with daisy?
>> There is a patch in fsl-arm that cannot be applied:
>>
>> ./meta-fsl-arm/qt5-layer/recipes-qt/qt5/qtmultimedia_%.bbappend
>>
>> This needs to be deleted, otherwise qtmultimedia cannot be generated.
>
> Are you using meta-qt5/daisy or meta-qt5/master?

Hmm, master. Didn't know there was a daisy branch. Did a diff between
the two branches now and do not see any difference though which could
solve the above problem (just seems to add some things such as
noqtwebkit option). I will try it though.

> Please report it to meta-fsl-arm maintainer, I'm not using that layer,
> but I think they should either provide separate .bbappends for _5.*.bb and
> *_git.bb or make sure it applies for both versions (there is 5.3.2 and
> 5.4-alpha in meta-qt5/master and many patches need to be slightly
> different).

Ok. will send that to the maintainer.

Cheers

Michael

P.S.: My yocto install is still compiling but I already saw that the
error is still there. So I will now try to revert the two patches you
mentioned.