[yocto] Updating daisy -> Python.h not found

Neuer User auslands-kv at gmx.de
Sat Oct 18 01:51:30 PDT 2014

Am 18.10.2014 um 10:44 schrieb Martin Jansa:
> On Sat, Oct 18, 2014 at 09:11:51AM +0200, Neuer User wrote:
>> I don't see any chance to get this running. The whole environment seems
>> to be missing, such as BUILD_SYS, HOST_SYS, STAGING_LIB_DIR and other.
>>
>> I will now completely resetup yocto from scratch, hoping that this fixes
>> the problem. Will report tomorrow or as soon as I have a result.
>
> Have you tried to revert these 2 changes?
> http://git.openembedded.org/openembedded-core/commit/?h=daisy&id=de5797b27a358954eb15318d0d77ad1981981861
> http://git.openembedded.org/openembedded-core/commit/?h=daisy&id=ae49adc13db10cb39eeb9377eb4c60a4db436e00

Thanks, they look very promising.

Currently I have completely set up my yocto environment from scratch
again. It's curently compiling. There was another error that due to some
metadata left from the older daisy version that I needed to fix by
cleaning the work dir. So maybe this is something similar here.

If that doesn't help, I will look into reverting these two changes.

Btw. do you know that the qt5 repo is currently incompatible with daisy?
There is a patch in fsl-arm that cannot be applied:

./meta-fsl-arm/qt5-layer/recipes-qt/qt5/qtmultimedia_%.bbappend

This needs to be deleted, otherwise qtmultimedia cannot be generated.