[yocto] YP documentation survey

Rifenbark, Scott M scott.m.rifenbark at intel.com
Wed Oct 8 15:24:42 PDT 2014

Have you ensured that the host system has all the packages needed to build the docs?  The section http://www.yoctoproject.org/docs/1.6.1/ref-manual/ref-manual.html#required-packages-for-the-host-development-system lists out the requirements needed depending on what you are building and the distro on the host system.

Scott