[yocto] Cannot run simple binary executable file

Wy kevinthesun kevinthesunwy at gmail.com
Tue Oct 7 18:17:08 PDT 2014

Problem solved! It turns out it is the mismatch of ld-linux.so. I referred
to this post
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/24543474/cross-compiled-gnu-arm-beagleboneblack-from-windows-runtime-error-on-elf,
and found my problem was exactly the same: the binary needs
/lib/ld-linux.so.3 to run, but that file is missing in the 1.5.1 yocto
system on board. Then I copied ld-linux.so.3 file from Yocto toolchain on
my pc. Then it works!

Thank you!