[yocto] CAN Support

Daniel C. A (NESTIT) daniel.ca at nestgroup.net
Tue Oct 7 06:05:30 PDT 2014

Hi,

                Presently im working on i.mx6 EVK for Automotive
application. I have used 'fsl-image-gui' which was Bitbaked using
Yocto-dora release. Since I'm worked on CAN interfaces, I got the
following queries.

1.       How to make CAN interfaces up on EVK?

2.       Is there anything that I have to consider when I Bitbake
fsl-image-gui?

3.       Has fsl-image-gui got support for basic drivers like
CAN,I2c,gpio driver., etc?

4.       My intention is to test CAN Tx/rx using CAN Analyzer and EVK,
what all are the steps for the same?Is there any document that I can
follow?

Regards,

           Daniel C A