[yocto] Factors responsible for decision of package deployment path

Navani Srivastava navani.srivastava at gmail.com
Tue Oct 7 03:52:08 PDT 2014

Hi,

I am unable to understand how toolchain decides libraries and header files
deployment into SDK  path. Which factors of recipe decides about the path
to deploy header file, libraries or binary data into SDK?

I am facing a issue. I have a package which is deploying header files and
libraries into machine path like "
/opt/poky/1.3.2/sysroots/i686-pokysdk-linux/". Expected behavior is to get
them in target folder path like "
/opt/poky/1.3.2/sysroots/armv6-vfp-poky-linux-gnueabi/"..
Any help would be great!!

Thanks
Navani