[yocto] Recommended Hardware for building

Oliver Novakovic Oliver.Novakovic at alpine.de
Mon Oct 6 01:47:14 PDT 2014

Thanks a lot for all of the information so far. This will give me a good
starting point on configuring a build server or PC.

Basically, the image itself is very basic, but it does include the
complete QT5 release including QTWebkit which seems to be the most
demanding to build.

The rest are smaller support packages for connectivity and a QML based
HMI.

Thanks again,

Oliver