[yocto] Qt5 xcb platform plugin missing

Fabian Schwartau fabian at opencode.eu
Sun Nov 30 05:31:56 PST 2014

I solved this problem my own: The package qtbase-plugins has to be added
to the image to install the plugins.
I also had to add the package qtmultimedia-plugins to install gstreamer
plugins and add the line
PACKAGECONFIG_append_pn-qtmultimedia = " gstreamer010 "
to my local.conf to add gstreamer support in qtmultimedia.
Is there a meta package to automatically include all this qt stuff? I
don't care if the image gets 100MB larger.

Fabian