[yocto] do_fetch linux hangs after defconfig/conf-fragment change

Matthias.Heise at atlas-elektronik.com Matthias.Heise at atlas-elektronik.com
Fri Nov 28 02:29:53 PST 2014

This is what I found :

DEBUG: Mirror fetch failure for url http://downloads.yoctoproject.org/mirror/sources/git2_github.com.wandboard-org.linux.git.tar.gz (original url: git://github.com/wandboard-org/linux.git;branch=wandboard_imx_3.10.17_1.0.1_ga)
DEBUG: Fetcher failure: Fetch command failed with exit code 8, output:
http://downloads.yoctoproject.org/mirror/sources/git2_github.com.wandboard-org.linux.git.tar.gz:
2014-11-28 11:11:09 ERROR 404: Not Found.

After that :

DEBUG: Trying Upstream
.
.
.

And then it hangs here :

Currently 1 running tasks (1000 of 1988):
0: linux-wandboard-3.10.17-r0 do_fetch (pid 7070)

The source seems to be not there, which is a problem, but I'm asking myself also why it is fetched again

Regards
Mat