[yocto] dizzy 1.7 udev automount misbehaviour

Ayoub Zaki ayoub.zaki at googlemail.com
Wed Nov 26 05:53:29 PST 2014

I have built an image using yocto dizzy 1.7 running on beaglebone using
systemd as init system and I noticed a misbehaviour while inserting
different removable storage device (sd cards /usb sticsk) using
vfat/ext3/ext4 FS that it does not correctly get mounted and the mount
points under /run/media/$name stay empty.

I debugged the automount script triggered by udev on insert/remove :
/etc/udev/scripts/mount.sh and it seems that it's correctly running and
mounting the media but somehow something is running after and unmounting it
and leaving the mount points empty !

This behaviour is NOT observed with yocto daisy 1.6.

Any help/hint is appreciated !