[yocto] Sato image touchscreen calibration is borked

Mike Looijmans mike.looijmans at topic.nl
Sun Nov 16 23:25:46 PST 2014

On 11/13/2014 06:58 PM, Michael Gloff wrote:
> On Thu, Nov 13, 2014 at 7:28 AM, Burton, Ross <ross.burton at intel.com
> <mailto:ross.burton at intel.com>> wrote:
>
>     Hi,
>
>     On 13 November 2014 13:19, Mike Looijmans <mike.looijmans at topic.nl
>     <mailto:mike.looijmans at topic.nl>> wrote:
>
>         I've been using "ts_calibrate" in the past, and that worked just fine
>         on this board.
>

>     Modern X servers don't use tslib, so this won't work since we stopped
>     using kdrive about two years ago.
>
> BTW, you can use tslib with xorg. This is what I have set up as I find
> ts_calibrate easier to work with.

Interesting option, can you elaborate on that (in particular, in combination
with Yocto builds)?

Met vriendelijke groet / kind regards,

Mike Looijmans
System Expert

TOPIC Embedded Systems
Eindhovenseweg 32-C, NL-5683 KH Best
Postbus 440, NL-5680 AK Best
Telefoon: (+31) (0) 499 33 69 79
Telefax:  (+31) (0) 499 33 69 70
E-mail: mike.looijmans at topic.nl
Website: www.topic.nl

Visit us at Bits & Chips Smart Systems 20th November, 1931 Congrescentum Brabanthallen 's-Hertogenbosch, stand number 34
http://bc-smartsystems.nl