[yocto] recipe fails to load local files

peterengcomau001 at adam.com.au peterengcomau001 at adam.com.au
Sat Nov 15 11:09:37 PST 2014

Thanks, I have done the changes and no longer get the error. However,
the firmware files still do not get generated when I build the image.
The current recipe I am using is:
______________________________________
DESCRIPTION = "Belkin Wifi Firmware"
LICENSE = "GPL"
PR = "r0"

FILESPATH = "${THISDIR}/${PN}"
FILES_${PN} += "/lib/firmware/zd1211"

SRC_URI = "
  file://zd1211_ub
  file://zd1211_uph
  file://zd1211_uphm
  file://zd1211_uphr
  file://zd1211_ur
"

S = "${WORKDIR}"

do_install() {
        install -d ${D}/lib/firmware/zd1211
    install -m 0555 ${WORKDIR}/zd1211_*
${D}/lib/firmware/zd1211/
}

No errors result when building the image. However, there is no
directory or files in:
~/poky/build-atmel/tmp/work/sama5d3xek-poky-linux-gnueabi/atmel-qt5-demo-image/1.0-r0/rootfs/lib/firmware

The recipes are in file:
~/poky/meta-atmel-lsp/recipes-lsp/zd1211-firmware
There are other recipes in ~/poky/meta-atmel-lsp/recipes-lsp that
work, so bitbake can see these ok (but these are bbappend, not bb
files)

 In ideas why the