[yocto] icecc

Joseph Andrew de la Peña jdelapena at lexmark.com
Fri Nov 14 01:10:56 PST 2014

Good day Peter,

Maybe you want to verify first the prioritization of the layers in your
set-up.
Please execute bitbake-layers show-layers to really see if meta-yocto is
really executed after your layer (meta-mydist)

If you verified that it is,
please add in your conf/layer.conf, BBFILE_PRIORITY_mydist = "any number
after meta-yocto".

Maybe that will work for you.

Thanks,
-J