[yocto] Added package to RDEPENDS in packagegroup, image that IMAGE_INSTALLs packagegroup not rebuilt

Paul Eggleton paul.eggleton at linux.intel.com
Wed Nov 5 07:46:38 PST 2014

On Wednesday 05 November 2014 15:38:02 Vuille, Martin wrote:
> [...]

If by "same result" you mean you are still getting these errors, something
very strange is going on.

I know I kind of asked this before, but bitbake really isn't still remaining
resident, right? i.e. while bitbake is apparently not running, do you have any
bitbake process in "ps aux" output?

Cheers,
Paul

--