[yocto] Another sstate rebuild issue, badly need help understanding sstate

Martin Jansa martin.jansa at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 08:05:28 PST 2014

On Mon, Nov 03, 2014 at 03:09:43PM +0000, Vuille, Martin (Martin) wrote:
> Hi Richard,

Do your packages have SRCPV in PV?

SRCREV isn't included in sstate signature without SRCPV in PV or this
patch:

commit a414b17e1d783ad68a2d0f7d5922967449c05797
Author: Ross Burton <ross.burton at intel.com>
Date:   Mon Sep 29 15:40:14 2014 +0100

    base.bbclass: add SRCREV to do_fetch() hash

but even with this patch it doesn't work for recipes with multiple
repositories (you can find an e-mail with more details in oe-core ML).

Martin 'JaMa' Jansa     jabber: Martin.Jansa at gmail.com