[yocto] Another sstate rebuild issue, badly need help understanding sstate

Vuille, Martin (Martin) vmartin at avaya.com
Mon Nov 3 07:02:17 PST 2014

I just realized that there may be issues with using upper-case letters
in package and recipe names. It certainly is confusing Toaster.

For example: https://lists.yoctoproject.org/pipermail/yocto/2013-July/014941.html

All my packagegroups have names with upper-case letters, as do my image
and SDK recipes. Could that be part of the problem?

I am in the process of renaming everything with upper-cases letters to
lower-case only.

MV