[yocto] How to debug dependency/setscene/sstate issues

Barros Pena, Belen belen.barros.pena at intel.com
Mon Nov 3 06:11:35 PST 2014

On 01/11/2014 13:45, "Vuille, Martin (Martin)" <vmartin at avaya.com> wrote:

> [...]

Hi Martin,

You probably found this already, but just in case. The instructions to set
up Toaster:

https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/Toaster

When you select a build, the 'Tasks' section in the left navigation will
tell you which tasks used shared state objects (tasks with outcome
'cached'), and which tasks didn't find a valid shared state object and
executed instead (tasks with cache attempt set to 'File not in cache'). If
you click on a task name, you will see which file the task looked for and
where. This might help debug your issue.

There is a video explaining the Tasks information in Toaster at

https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/images/a/a4/Toaster-manual-v5.webmhd.web

Cheers

Belén