[yocto] Source Command Permission Denied

Kashyap Gada gada.kashyap at gmail.com
Fri May 30 05:36:06 PDT 2014

Thank You. I did the following and it worked.

First Found the drive using

$ sudo fdisk -l

Then Selected the desired drive and create a directory in the /mnt path

$ sudo mkdir hda

Now Mount the sda5(can be different for you)

$ sudo mount -t auto -v /dev/sda5 /mnt/hda

after the work is done can unmount using

sudo unmount /dev/sda5 (not checked this part yet)

Thanks
Kashyap Gada
smartsys india
gada(.)kashyap(@)gmail(.)com