[yocto] QT5 for gernericX86

Bastian Weißbach b.weissbach at gmail.com
Tue May 27 01:48:01 PDT 2014

Hi,

in the future I would like to use egl instead of x11. But for the moment I
would be happy if I could get any results ;).

This time I added those lines to my conf/local.conf:

IMAGE_INSTALL_append = " cinematicexperience "
DISTRO_FEATURES_append = " x11 "

then I build core-image-x11. The QT5 CinematicExperience still tells me
that xcb plugin is missing.

Regards,